Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Shower Registry

It looks like Button is a BOY...So think Greens, Browns, and Blues!
My sister Sam is throwing me a baby shower on April 30, 2011. The Invites are going out this week and knowing Sam, it should be a super fun! Please let me know if you don't get your invitation in the mail and I'll be sure to get the info to you.

Well, here is my wish list! I'm also registered at Walmart (classy, huh?) ;) and I have a wishlist of etsy products that really speak to my sense of WEIRD taste. It can be found at http://favoritizer.checklet.com/list/public/19203.
Please don't see this list as the end all be all. I adore handmade and heirloom items AND I know that I will surely forget to list some wonderful items.

BATHROOM ACCESSORIES
Baby First Aide Kit
Baby Bath Tub
Baby Towels & Washcloths
Bath Toys
Toiletries (baby lotion, shampoo, wipes, bottom cream, etc)
Potty Chair
Cloth Diapers/Waterproof Diaper Covers
Diaper Fasteners 'Snappis'
Diaper Bag
Potty Reference Books

NURSERY
Bassinet
Bedding in Modern Olive Greens & Chocolate Browns
Closet Organizer System
Blank Square Canvases (I'm painting the nursery art)
Sound Machine
Baby Monitor
2 Black Wall Shelves
2 Black Storage Tower with Baskets
2 Perpetual Circles Wall Light
Black Whiteboard Calendar
Sage Covered Storage Unit & Baskets

Frame for Sonogram, Newborn, & 1st Year Photos

Walmart Gift Card for Nursery Furniture

CHILDRENS BOOKS (in English &/or Spanish)
Shel Silversteen Books
*Where the Sidewalk Ends
*Falling Up
*A Light in the Attic
*The Giving Tree
Better World Books Gift Cards
Any book from the 100 Best Books for Children
Your family favorites!

CLOTHING (in all first years sizes)
BabyWearing Coat, Green, Size Small (this is a maternity coat, that converts to a carrier after deliver and into the toddler years, great for nursing)
SoZo Swaddle blanket and cap set Cow or Bumble Bee
Onesies
Socks
Pajamas
Outfits
Hand me downs are great too!

DINNER TIME ACCESSORIES
Breast Pumps (electronic)
Breast Milk Storage & Feeding Sets
Bibs
Burp Clothes
High Chair
Baby Utensils/Bowls/Plates
Baby Food Grinder or Processor

TOYS
Montessori Toys
Soft blocks
Rattles
Teething rings
Puzzles
Swing
Gymini Play Mat
Bumzie Infant Seat


OTHER STUFF
1st Year Contemporary Photo Clock

Baby Sling-Style Carrier
Jogging Stroller
Pack & Play
Portable Play Yard
Sleeper Keeper Body Pillow
Gift Cards to Walmart, Sears, Kmart, EBAY
Contributions to Buttons Savings Account

No comments:

Post a Comment